Approaching Bune/Bime

"Seal of Bune" (Illustration).
https://www.grimoire.org/demon/bune/
"In demonology, Buné is a Great Duke of Hell, mighty and strong, who has thirty legions of demons under his command. He changes the place of the dead and makes them demons that are under his power to gather together upon those sepulchres. Buné makes men eloquent and wise, and gives true answers to their demands and also richness. He speaks with a deep voice.

Buné is depicted as a three-headed dragon, being his heads like those of a dog, a griffin, and a man (although according to some grimoires he has two heads like a dragon and the third like a man)." - "Bune". De: Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bune)

I can't express enough my gratitude towards the benevolent Duchess Bime, as she told me to call Her. Last weekend 15-16th June my financial situation was terrible, to say the least. I  am software developer, over 40 years old, have no job at the moment, just random customers here and there and struggling economically since the end of April 2019. I worked with Clauneck and still do, and he put food on the table during May and part of June, but Bune came to me and decided to give it a try.

She was and still is amazingly providing. I arranged everything I needed for the ritual on Monday 17th. Some salt, some honey, an orange, and her sandal incense. Yellow and white candles, her Sigil and some of my blood on it. I wrote in a piece of paper that I needed $500 USD within 7 days to survive the rest of the month, including selling a guitar I have. And of course, getting a new job, as urgently as possible.

"Bune" (Illustration). Louis Le Breton for
"Dictionnaire infernal", Collin de Plancy. 1863
It's not even 8 days since I did the first ritual. I got half of the money I asked, from totally random sources I couldn't expect, even my ex-wife which she couldn't hate me more, came up offering me money out of nothing and a ring for me to sell. She did 10 minutes after having a personal fight, yelling at each other. Got 2 job interviews during 24th - 25th, with a 99% success chance on each one. Not enough with this, a girl that I wanted so bad besides me, that said me a sound 'no' last week, came up saying 'yes' this last monday. It's a matter of time until I see her personally. I didn't even have to ask Bune about her. These 3 things just "casually" happened by the end of the 7-days period from my initial contact on 17th June.

I will be posting a new story, when I get the rest of the money I asked and  one of these jobs totally secured. Hail Bune, my wonderful, benevolent Duchess Bime!

- "Wehl Melan Avage Bune Tasa"

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Clauneck: El Pacto

Clauneck, el Tercer Ritual